Hélène's practice focuses mainly on commercial and corporate law, both on transactional and contentious aspects.
Hélène assists her clients in the drafting and negotiation of all types of commercial contracts (including leases), but also in all matters relating to the interpretation, performance and termination of such contracts. She also assists her clients in the different phases of litigation before all courts and in arbitration, from the elaboration of the strategy to the enforcement procedures.
Hélène is also a teaching assistant in judicial law and contract law at the Université Libre de Bruxelles (ULB).
Hélène is a member of the Walloon Brabant Bar.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, University of Namur (magna cum laude, 2013)
- LLM degree, Catholic University of Louvain, (magna cum laude, 2015)
- LLM degree, King's College London (2015)
- Commercial litigation and arbitration (including shareholder disputes and directors' liability)
- Commercial law (including commercial and common law leases)
- Contract law
- Insolvency law (reorganisation proceedings and bankruptcy)
- Securities law (securities, guarantees and pledges)