Sarah Ghislain is counsel in the labour and social security law department.
She started practising law in Brussels in October 2013.
The Brussels Bar Association conferred on her the title of specialist in labour and social security law in March 2021.
Sarah has been an assistant at the University of Namur since 2017.
She deals with individual labour law in the broad sense and with labour and social security regulations.
She assists employers in the private sector (including start-ups) and in the public sector, but also employees in the context of requests for ad hoc assistance, contentious cases before the labour courts or in the context of negotiations.
Sarah regularly publishes legal articles in the field of employment law and frequently participates in seminars on this subject.
- LLM degree, Catholic University of Louvain (2013)
- Erasmus in Dubliin (2013)
- Certificate in criminal business law (in progress)
- Individual labour law (employment contracts, dismissals, discrimination, welfare at work, reclassification of the employment relationship,...)
- Labour regulations (drafting of contractual or social documents, policies, auditing of remuneration, issues relating to working hours, assistance with HR issues relating to the daily life of a company, etc.)
- International mobility (social security obligations, work permits, etc.)
- Contractual company transfers
- Social criminal law (assistance during social inspections, appeals to labour courts, etc.)
- Advice to self-employed workers (management agreement, setting up a management company, etc.)