Teymour Moyson practices tax law, corporate and association law and more broadly business law.
He deals with issues related to direct taxes (corporate tax, personal tax, non-resident tax, corporate tax) and indirect taxes (VAT, registration tax and inheritance tax). He assists companies and individuals in both advisory and litigation matters. He has developed a particular expertise in the field of tax abuse.
He also assists companies and associations with their legal and statutory obligations and formalities, as well as with company acquisitions and restructurings.
Prior to becoming a lawyer, Teymour worked in the corporate tax department of a Big Four company. Armed with this experience, Teymour joined the office in September 2022.
Teymour is a member of the Brussels Bar and is completing an additional Master's degree in Tax Management at the Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management.
- LLM degree, Catholic University of Louvain (2021 – Magna cum laude)
- Executive Master in Tax Management at Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management (ongoing)
- Tax law (direct and indirect taxes, corporate and individuals)
- Tax abuse
- Tax audits and tax litigation
- Corporate and association law