Alain Costantini is a partner of our corporate and M&A department.
He has been practising corporate and M&A law since 1993 for both domestic and international clients, drawing on experience gained at Allen & Overy LLP and then Bird & Bird LLP, where he was a partner for 11 years.
His main areas of expertise are corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, private equity and venture capital, offering a full range of legal services from advice to litigation.
He has also developed a practice focused on corporate restructuring and on distressed companies.
Alain also has significant expertise in professional groups and lobbying associations. He has been an associate member of the FAIB, the Federation of European and International Associations established in Belgium (www.faib.org) since 2005.
Alain is a member of the Walloon Brabant and Brussels Bars.
- LLM degree, Catholic University of Louvain (1992)
- Corporate law and mergers and acquisitions, including for distressed companies
- Associations law and advice to professional associations
- Litigation in corporate and commercial law, including arbitration
- Judicial reorganisation and bankruptcy proceedings